According to Forbes, investment in cybersecurity is expected to more than double from $75 billion in 2015 to $170 billion by 2020, but how can you be sure your organization is creating the right framework to help safeguard against a security breach?
Join us for the first episode in a two-part Modern Workplace special security series, “Cyber intelligence—help prevent a breach,” airing February 14, 2017 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. GMT. In the first episode, we explore the world of a chief information security officer (CISO) and show you how to help keep your organization more secure from potential security breaches.
- CISO for F5 Networks, Mike Convertino, shares how asking the right questions could be key to revealing your organization’s biggest threats.
- CISO for DocuSign, Vanessa Pegueros, explains how creating an internal taskforce could be one of the most effective ways to help protect your organization.
- Plus, learn how Office 365 Threat Intelligence can help keep your organization secure.
- Download the eBook, “Empower Employees in a Digital World.”
- Download the free Security Checklist infographic.
- Watch the video, Office 365—Data’s Got a New Defender.
The post Cyber intelligence—help prevent a breach next on Modern Workplace appeared first on Office Blogs.
Source: Office blogs