Download the podcast.
- SharePoint Webhooks is now generally available by SharePoint Team
- Customizing the “modern” experiences in SharePoint Online by MSDN
- Getting started with SharePoint Framework – Tutorials by PnP Team
- Microsoft Teams Developer Preview by MSDN
- Add-in commands for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in Office for Mac now in preview by Office Team
- Building Office Add-ins using Office.js by Michael Zlatkovsky
- Office Dev in Agile and DevOps world by Ashish Trivedi
- Interact with Graph and make O365 Groups with AzureFunctions PowerShell by John Liu
- Get to know of which Office 365 Groups a user is a member of (Microsoft Graph) by Elio Struyf
- Adding guests to an Office 365 Group via the Microsoft Graph API by Elio Struyf
- ADAL v3 Diagnostic Logging by Paul Schaeflein
- Extending SharePoint with ADAL and the Microsoft Graph API by Julie Turner
- Build multi-page SharePoint Framework web parts with React by Waldek Mastykarz
- Avoiding dependency issues in SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development by Chris O’Brien
- Building real solutions on top of SharePoint Online by Paul Galvin
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .NET development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
- O365 Dev Podcast
- O365 Dev Apps Model
- O365 Dev Tools
- O365 Dev APIs
- O365 Dev Migration to App Model
- O365 Dev Links
Source: Office blogs