Download the podcast.
- Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide by Office Blogs
- Microsoft Teams Now Generally Available to Office 365 Customers Worldwide by the Office Dev team
- Create awesome bots, connectors and tabs in Microsoft Teams by Channel 9
- Building Organization Apps for iOS, Android, Windows and the Web using Microsoft Graph by Channel 9
- Improved Trending Insights in Microsoft Graph by the Office Dev team
- SharePoint PnP March Release by the PnP team
- SharePoint PnP Webcast – Accessing data in SharePoint from SharePoint Framework solution by the PnP team
- Microsoft REST API Guide by the Microsoft Graph team
- First HandlebarsJS Web Part in SPFx by Stefan Bauer
- Creating and Renewing your Microsoft Graph webhook subscriptions by Elio Struyf
- Creating a Node.js Application Secured by Azure AD by Kirk Evans
- SharePoint Framework Script Editor Web Part by Mikael Svenson
- Provisioning modern pages and SPFx web parts by Chris O’Brien
- Building better solutions on the SharePoint Framework (webinar) by Waldek Mastykarz
- Updated SPFx Content Slider Code for GA by Mark Rackley
- What SharePoint Administrators need to know about the SharePoint Framework by Jeremy Thake
- What administrators need to know about the SharePoint Framework w/ Microsoft’s Mike Ammerlaan—Hyperfish podcast by Jeremy Thake
- Microsoft Graph Documentation
- Open Extensions
- Schema Extensions
Got questions or comments about the show? Join the O365 Dev Podcast on the Office 365 Technical Network. The podcast RSS is available on iTunes or search for it at “Office 365 Developer Podcast” or add directly with the RSS feeds.feedburner.com/Office365DeveloperPodcast.
About Jeff Sakowicz
Jeff Sakowicz is a program manager on the Microsoft Graph API team within the Cloud and Enterprise division in Redmond. His focus is on various platform capabilities like Delta Query, Webhooks, Hybrid, and the consent and permissions framework along with various Identity/Directory APIs. In his career at Microsoft, he has had a number of roles in the identity, collaboration and cloud productivity spaces. Before working on Microsoft Graph Jeff was on the Azure Active Directory PM team and previous to that he was a Support Escalation Engineer on the Cloud Identity team in Charlotte, NC.
About the hosts
Richard is a software engineer in Microsoft’s Developer Experience (DX) group, where he helps developers and software vendors maximize their use of Microsoft cloud services in Office 365 and Azure. Richard has spent a good portion of the last decade architecting Office-centric solutions, many that span Microsoft’s diverse technology portfolio. He is a passionate technology evangelist and a frequent speaker at worldwide conferences, trainings and events. Richard is highly active in the Office 365 community, popular blogger at aka.ms/richdizz and can be found on Twitter at @richdizz. Richard is born, raised and based in Dallas, TX, but works on a worldwide team based in Redmond. Richard is an avid builder of things (BoT), musician and lightning-fast runner.
A Civil Engineer by training and a software developer by profession, Andrew Coates has been a Developer Evangelist at Microsoft since early 2004, teaching, learning and sharing coding techniques. During that time, he’s focused on .NET development on the desktop, in the cloud, on the web, on mobile devices and most recently for Office. Andrew has a number of apps in various stores and generally has far too much fun doing his job to honestly be able to call it work. Andrew lives in Sydney, Australia with his wife and two almost-grown-up children.
- Office 365 Developer Center
- Office 365 main blog
- dev.office.com blog
- Slack channel
Yammer Office 365 Technical Network
- O365 Dev Podcast
- O365 Dev Apps Model
- O365 Dev Tools
- O365 Dev APIs
- O365 Dev Migration to App Model
- O365 Dev Links
Source: Office blogs