The Tech Community team were enthusiastically met by lots of local and travelling IT Pros in the beautiful warm city of Singapore as part of the Microsoft Tech Summits. We were over capacity with almost 1,600 in attendance! Seth Patton, General Manager of SharePoint and OneDrive Product Marketing, kicked off Day One with a full house at the keynote.
Since we’ve been to a few Tech Summits now, here are some handy tips for anyone planning to attend any of our upcoming Tech Summits:
- Register early! Even though the event is free, the Tech Summits have limited capacity. Once registration hits capacity, attendees are put on a waitlist. To ensure that you are guaranteed a spot, please register early. Join the waitlist if the event is over capacity, you will be considered for approval a few days ahead.
- While you’re waiting for the keynote to start, visit the Sponsor Pavilion where we will be staffing the Tech Community booth. In some cities, local MVPs will be there to chat, answer any questions and let you know about any user groups or meetups they’re running.
- The General Sessions are scheduled after the keynote and repeated on Day 2. If you miss out on one General Session you can watch it the following day.
- You can attend one of many hands-on labs at the Tech Summit! But if you prefer to spend your time attending sessions, you can access the lab sessions on-demand for 30 days after attending your local Tech Summit.
- Make sure you attend the Ask the Experts session at the end of Day 1 to mingle with speakers and ask any questions you may have.
- If you need to access any of the slide content after the event, we have loaded all available session slides and recordings (as recorded at the Chicago Tech Summit in January) in the Tech Community. You can find them all under the Event header and via this link here.
It is hard to believe we at our final few cities of the Microsoft Tech Summit! We look forward to meeting many of you in a city near you!
Source : techcommunity.microsoft.com
www.office.com/setup : Blogs