Microsoft Outlook 2013 POP3 Settings
Follow the on screen instructions and setup your Verzion email with Outlook in few easy steps.
1. Open Outlook 2013
2. Select the File tab.
3. Under Account Information, click Add Account. The Add New Account window opens.
4. Enter the following into the Auto Account Setup window:
In the Your Name field, enter your full name.
In the E-mail Address field, enter your Verizon Online email address.
In the Password field, enter your Verizon Online password.
In the Retype Password field, type your Verizon Online password.
5. Select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types radio button.
6. Click the Next button. The Internet E-mail Settings window opens.
7. Enter your Internet E-mail Settings:
In the Your Name field, type your full name as you want it to appear.
In the E-mail Address field, type your Verizon Online email address.
From the Account Type drop-down, select POP3.
In the Incoming mail server field, type pop.verizon.net
In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) field, type smtp.verizon.net
In the User Name field, type your Verizon Online user name.
In the Password field, type your Verizon Online password.
8. Click More Settings.
9. Select the Outgoing Servers tab and specify the following settings:
Select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server
10 Select the Advanced tab and specify the following settings:
The Incoming Server (POP3) should be set to 995.
The Outgoing Server (SMTP) should be set to 465.
Use the following type of encrypted connection: SSL (select from dropdown)
Select Leave a copy of messages on the server if you want email messages kept on the Verizon server (instead of downloaded to your computer). This setting is useful if you want to access your email from multiple computers or via web-based email, like Message Center.
Select Remove from server after and enter 5 as the number of days. Important: You may exceed your email maximum storage if you leave emails on the server for more than 5 days.
11. Click Ok
12. Click Next and Finish to complete your account setup.
For more about Microsoft Outlook in detail, Read More Here